The Day Of
- Please clear all surfaces and areas where work will be done and remove all items from the tubs, showers and counters or areas which we will be working.
- Tubs, showers and walls do not need to be cleaned before we arrive. Our process of cleaning and treating the surface will take care of the cleaning so you don't have to.
The Day Of
- No people or pets are allowed in the room where we are working when we start the process and for 5 hours after we finish the work to allow for proper ventilation.
- People with respiratory conditions, allergies or other medical issues may consider being out of the area longer than 5 hours.
- Do not touch the surface or get it wet for 48 hours after the surface is applied. Please make necessary arrangements.
- Avoid allowing wet items such as bath mats, wash cloths, and towels to remain continuously on a refinished surface without drying out between uses.
- Mats with suction cups should NOT be used (These mats will damage the coating on new & resurfaced tubs).
- Clean the finish regularly with a liquid soap (no abrasive cleaners); Barkeepers Friend is the best but you can also use Green Works, Simple Green, Fantastic, Arm & Hammer Shower, Scrubbing Bubbles and many others.
- DO NOT lay soap, metal bottles on the finished surface.
- For the first 7 days cleaning solutions or cleaning products should NOT be used on the coated surfaces.
- Our surface can be regularly cleaned and sanitized with a good liquid cleaner of your choice. Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh acids, or bleach. Most worn tubs, sinks and tile become worn and dull due to abrasive cleansers and not age or usage.